Linda K. Zecher
Linda Zecher Higgins is the Chief Executive Officer and Managing Partner of the Barkley Group, a consulting firm focused on cybersecurity and digital transformation, serving in this capacity since she founded the Barkley Group in January 2017. Prior to that, Ms. Higgins served as the President and Chief Executive Officer, and a member of the Board of Directors, of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Company, from 2011 to 2016.
Ms. Higgins has also held senior roles with several top technology corporations. She was Corporate Vice President, Worldwide Public Sector of Microsoft Corporation from 2003 to 2011, Senior Vice President of Oracle's Government, Education, Telecommunications, Financial Services, and Healthcare Applications Division, and the 9th employee of PeopleSoft as VP of Sales and Marketing, later starting the International Division. She was also included in Women's Inc.’s 2018 list of most Influential Board Members.
Ms. Higgins brings to the Board extensive experience overseeing growth and transformation at companies focused on technology, digital content, digital education, and online sales and marketing. Her experience also includes extensive value creation and leadership in capital markets, having taken one company public and restructured two companies.
- Extensive experience in leading the transformation of businesses in the fields of digital publishing, digital learning, and online sales and marketing.
- Expertise and skill in driving technological innovation and in leading content development and distribution across channels and platforms.
- Possesses expertise and experience in unified analog and digital content development and distribution, in strategic planning and execution for businesses focused on global cross-platform content development and delivery.
- Expertise in digital brand building, online business development and in driving technological innovation.
OTHER CURRENT PUBLIC COMPANY BOARDS
- C5 Capital
- Audit Committee
- Tenable Holdings, Inc.
- Compensation Committee
- Governance Committee
FORMER PUBLIC COMPANY BOARDS HELD IN THE PAST FIVE YEARS
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt