Tracy A. Leinbach
Tracy A. Leinbach served as interim Chair of the Board from October 2021 to February 2022, following the passing of the Company’s long-time Chairman and CEO, Brian Goldner. She previously served as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer for Ryder System, Inc., a global leader in supply chain, warehousing and transportation management solutions, from 2003 until 2006. During her career at Ryder spanning over 21 years, Ms. Leinbach led the Company’s largest business unit in the U.S. as well as units in Europe, Mexico and Canada, with responsibility for functions including operations, sales and marketing and financial management.
Prior thereto, Ms. Leinbach served as Executive Vice President, Fleet Management Solutions for Ryder since 2001. Prior to her career with Ryder, Ms. Leinbach worked for Pricewaterhouse in public accounting and was a CPA.
Ms. Leinbach brings to the Board extensive knowledge and expertise in corporate finance, supply chain and operations, strategic planning, risk management and multinational corporation management.
- Experience as public company CFO and at many of Ryder’s subsidiaries and divisions.
- P&L responsibility for the Company’s largest business unit in the U.S., as well as units in Europe, Mexico and Canada.
- Expertise in transportation, supply chain and logistics, including significant experience in global operating and financial management, responsibility and oversight, as well as global supply chain management, spanning a career with Ryder of over 21 years.
- Possesses knowledge, expertise and experience in strategic planning, management, operations, logistics and risk management for a large multinational company, corporate finance, sales, and expertise in issues regarding financial reporting and accounting issues for large public companies.
OTHER CURRENT PUBLIC COMPANY BOARDS
- Veritiv Corporation
- Compensation and Leadership Development Committee
- Nominating and Governance Committee
FORMER PUBLIC COMPANY BOARDS HELD IN THE PAST FIVE YEARS
- Forward Air Corporation