Hasbro Named One of America’s Most JUST Companies by Forbes and JUST Capital
Hasbro ranked #1 in the Household Goods and Apparel industry, earning top spots for environmental performance and investment in workers
Through vigorous, objective analysis, the Forbes JUST 100 evaluates and celebrates
“We are honored to be recognized as one of America’s most JUST Companies for 2021. Our talented and passionate teams around the world dedicate themselves every day to doing the right thing for all our constituents including the consumers and communities we serve. Corporate Social Responsibility is at the center of everything we do; we see every day as an opportunity to fulfill our purpose of making the world a better place for all children and all families,” said
The annual Rankings evaluate the 1,000 largest public
“Now more than ever, business leaders have the chance to spark lasting systemic change within their companies and across society,” said Forbes Senior Editor
Compared to their Russell 1000 peers, companies in the JUST 100 on average:
- Pay their median workers 18% more.
- Are 4.3 times more likely to have conducted a gender or race/ethnicity pay equity analysis.
- Are 5.6 times more likely to have set diversity and inclusion targets for their workforces.
- Are 12 times more likely to disclose they have conducted a human rights audit within their supply chain.
- Gave 6 times more to charitable causes as a percentage of their pretax profit.
- Were 140% more likely to have offered price cuts to customers during the pandemic.
- Were 92% more likely to have shifted to or prioritized the production of products to support the fight against the pandemic.
- Use 123% more green energy.
- Emit 86% fewer tons of PM 2.5 emissions into the atmosphere.
- Had 56% higher total shareholder return over the past five years.
- Had a 7.2% higher return on equity.
“In the face of a global pandemic, economic recession, and national reckoning with racial injustice, the American public is demanding more from our corporate leaders than ever before,” said
Both the Forbes JUST 100 and the Industry Leader list will be featured in the November issue of Forbes, with additional stories at www.forbes.com/just100 and a comprehensive interactive ranking and benchmarking platform at www.justcapital.com.
The defining voice of entrepreneurial capitalism, Forbes champions success by celebrating those who have made it, and those who aspire to make it. Forbes convenes and curates the most influential leaders and entrepreneurs who are driving change, transforming business and making a significant impact on the world. The Forbes brand today reaches more than 160 million people worldwide through its trusted journalism, signature LIVE events, custom marketing programs and 40 licensed local editions in 70 countries. Forbes Media’s brand extensions include real estate, education and financial services license agreements. For more information, visit the Forbes News Hub or Forbes Connect.
The mission of
About Our Methodology
Hasbro Media Contact: